Middle Tennessee Post Date: Aug 03, 2023
Are you an inspiring leader with a passion for building a strong team culture and fostering meaningful community partnerships? Do you have a proven record of delivering exceptional fundraising results? If so, we are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Executive Director to lead our Middle Tennessee (MT) organization. As the Executive Director, you will play a vital role in overseeing all aspects of our operations, driving our mission forward, and making a positive impact on the community. This position reports to Vice President of Development and Marketing.
About There With Care
There With Care (TWC) is committed to providing comprehensive services, vital resources, and unwavering support to families during the critical phase of a medical crisis with their child. We have served over 10,000 families referred by medical agencies at our locations in Colorado, the Bay Area of California and now, Nashville, Tennessee. Our goal is to serve over 100,000 families as we expand across the United States.
- Model and promote our organization's values, emphasizing ethical and thoughtful behavior in all interactions.
- Develop and execute stewardship and development plans, fostering strong relationships with supporters, volunteers, partners, businesses, and community leaders to achieve annual goals.
- Provide inspirational leadership to our staff, offering guidance, motivation, professional development, and support in alignment with our organization's goals and priorities.
- Oversee the annual budget for the Middle Tennessee location, identifying opportunities for revenue growth and cost savings in collaboration with the Founding Organization.
- Attract, develop, and retain a high-performing team, ensuring adherence to core values and mission through defined processes and procedures.
- Cultivate a performance-oriented culture, promoting accountability, empowerment, and excellence among the staff.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of all Founding Organization programs, processes, and procedures to effectively deliver our mission in the Middle Tennessee area.
- Implement the Founding Organization's communications plan, safeguarding and enhancing our brand visibility and reach within the Middle Tennessee community.
- Represent the Middle Tennessee location at public events and engagements, promoting our mission, programs, and outcomes to media, supporters, and partners.
- A minimum of 3 plus years of nonprofit leadership at the director level, with a strong focus on fundraising and community engagement.
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., business administration or nonprofit management).
- Management experience, including talent development and building an inclusive, high-performing team.
- Proficiency in budget management.
- Experience enhancing organizational reputation through effective communication and media engagements.
- Experience collaborating with senior leadership.
Qualities for Success:
- Passionate about our mission and driven to be part of something bigger.
- Proven track record of successful fundraising, exceeding objectives.
- Financial acumen, with the ability to manage and understand financial documents.
- Collaborative nature, skilled in building teams that respect diverse viewpoints and work together for success.
- Strong leadership and management abilities, encouraging high performance and professional growth.
- Detail-oriented and inquisitive, seeking clarity when needed.
- Openness to learning from others and continuous improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, effectively articulating the organization's mission.
Join us in making a difference in the Middle Tennessee community. If you are a dynamic leader with a passion for nonprofit work and community engagement, we invite you to apply today!
At There With Care, we believe that diversity fosters creativity, innovation, and empathy, enabling us to better serve the diverse needs of the families and communities we support. We actively encourage individuals from all races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, abilities, and backgrounds to apply and join our team. Together, we can make a greater impact and create positive change. The salary range for this position is 75,000 – 80,000 depending on experience. In addition to a fulfilling and meaningful work experience, we offer Vacation, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, and 401K to help maintain a healthy work-life balance.
As part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and secure environment for our staff and the families we serve, a Criminal Background Check is required. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of this background check.
We appreciate your interest in joining There With Care!Middle Tennessee
Executive Director – Full-Time
Our Locations – Middle Tennessee
Are you an inspiring leader with a passion for building a strong team culture and fostering meaningful community partnerships? Do you have a proven record of delivering exceptional fundraising results? If so, we are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Executive Director to lead our Middle Tennessee (MT) organization.Apply Now
There With Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.