When a family faces a critical illness, life changes in an instant.
We rely on the support of caring individuals, corporations, and foundations so that we can help families going through treatment for a life threatening illness.
Because of our supportive community There With Care is able to…
- offer a ride so a parent can comfort her sick child on the way to treatment
- provide essential items for babies coming home from the NICU (Neo-natal ICU)
- deep clean a home for an immune compromised child
- listen and offer support to a frightened parent
- support siblings so that parents can focus on their ill child
- offer family therapy to help hold families together when they need it most
… and many other helpful ways to be there for families facing a medical crisis.
Consider one of the many ways you can join us.
We welcome your ideas and look forward to having you join our Volunteer community (Kelly@therewithcare.org).